SUBS AND REGISTRATION
All Players: $150
Playing members can pay their subs via the online store.
All clubs have costs and Knox Rugby is no different to any other non-profit organisation. Knox Rugby Club exists solely due to our membership, it is through your financial participation we are able to field 5 teams in Division 1.
Part of our strategy is to engage sponsors who thankfully tip in over 70% of the money it takes to keep the club alive. Therefore, the remaining 30% is up to us. It cost approx. $ 100,000.00 pa to run Knox Rugby, so please be conscious that your fees are essential to the survival of YOUR rugby club and bear in mind that not being a financial player could affect your insurances.
Some of the things your fees cover:
- Training Tee
- New Jerseys
- New gear such as hit shields, match balls
- Canteen/BBQ/Bar assistance at all home games and major events such as Ladies Day & Brothers IV Brothers
- Functions subsidies, bar tabs and social events
- Physiotherapy cost, the tape and medical supplies
- Medical insurances and insurances for the club in general
- Field rental Council Fees and rates, and electricity costs.
Please Note: If you are concerned about fees please contact Bryn Robertson, Ian Frame, James Gellert or Fraser Engelen for a confidential discussion