SUBS AND REGISTRATION

Senior Players: $240

Colts: $200

Paying your Subs

Members can pay their fees via:

  • EFTPOS at all home games, and Thursday night trainings
    Cash
  • Credit or Debit card via link on invoice generated and emailed to a player following registration
  • Bank Transfer to the Knox Old Boys Rugby Club (Please include your name in the description) Bank: St. George BSB: 112-879 A/C: 449 235 230

All clubs have costs and Knox Rugby is no different to any other Non for Profit organisation. Knox Rugby exists solely due to our membership and it is through your financial support we are able to field 5 teams in Division 1. Part of our strategy is to engage sponsors who thankfully tip in over 70% of the money it takes to keep the club alive. Therefore, the remaining 30% is up to us. It cost approx. $ 100,000.00 pa to run Knox Rugby, so please be conscious that your fees are essential to the survival of YOUR rugby club and bear in mind that not being a financial player could affect your insurances.

Some of the things your fees cover:

  • Training Tee, Shorts & socks
  • New Jerseys for all teams in 2017
  • New gear such as hit shields, match balls
  • Canteen/BBQ/Bar assistance at all home games and major events such as Ladies Day & Brothers IV Brothers
  • Functions subsidies, bar tabs and social events
  • Physiotherapy cost, the tape and medical supplies
  • Medical insurances and insurances for the club in general
  • Field rental Council Fees and rates, and electricity costs.

Please Note: If you are concerned about fees please contact Bryn Robertson, Ian Frame, James Gellert or Deb Scott for a confidential discussion

Scroll Down