It’s time for players to register and pay their subs for the coming season.
Additionally this season as a part of our COVID protocols we are also asking our volunteers and supporters to register themselves through the fuse sport app, the process is quick and easy and helps us fulfil our government mandated tracking obligations and to keep our community safe throughout the year.
STEP ONE FOR PLAYERS, VOLUNTEERS & SUPPORTERS
- Download the FUSESPORT app for apple or android.
- Use the tab at the bottom of the screen to Register
- Log your registration details including upload a picture
STEP TWO FOR PLAYERS
While our sponsors provide the majority of the money to run the club each year, your subs are an important part of keeping the club afloat, this year your subs cover.
- Training Tee
- Shorts and socks for new players
- Physiotherapy cost, the tape and medical supplies
- Medical insurances and insurances for the club in general
- New Jerseys
- New gear such as hit shields, match balls
- Canteen/BBQ/Bar assistance at all home games and major events such as Ladies Day & Brothers IV Brothers
- Functions subsidies, bar tabs and social events
- Field rental Council Fees and rates, and electricity costs
To pay your subs head to the club’s online store and process a payment.
If you have any issues or concerns about this get in touch with our President James Gellert or Treasurer Fraser Engelen to discuss them.